Australian researchers working outside of Australia can apply for grants to spend three months at the University of Sydney – you can download a word document of the announcement from the Southern Cross Group. I’ll need to wait a few years before I apply, because you need to have had a PhD for a few years to qualify.

Leave A Comment

Recommended Posts