A selection of rather wonderful student projects, with lots of creativity and skill and obvious enjoyment:
- Sykkelturen 2004: Documenting and promoting three lads cycling from the North Cape to Sicily.
- Turan.dot: A presentation of the opera.
- Project Mayhem: A fiction piece (thank goodness) about four blokes planning, well, mayhem. I think they robbed a bank on May 17. Must have been very successful since the papers didn’t report it. I’m particularly happy that a group tried their hands at a real electronic narrative.
- Baltisk biltur: A guide to the Baltic told as fictional postcards sent home with facts along the way.
- Gatekunst.net: Grafitti, tagging and stencils from the streets of Bergen.
- Magasin for etterp?•klokskap: A scientific journal for, well, hindsight.
- You think you know…: A charmingly chaotic concoction of girltalk about being girls, boys , sex and flirtation.
I’ll post the complete list to the class blog soon – there’s a lot of good work been done!
9 thoughts on “student work!”
jill/txt » qwikiwiki
[…] a wiki, maybe contribute something to the Norwegian version of the WikiPedia, and then the standard group website project but using a web-based project management site to experience that kind o […]
I’m impressed! Your students did some great work this semester. I’m going to have my multimedia students take a gander to see what can be done over the course of a semester with hard effort.
ehm.. four lads in Project Mayhem…
Perhaps one was documenting and three were biking…
Actually, I see only three..
Um, oops. Thought you meant the biking trip. Sorry…:-)
You’re right, Daniel, of course, must have been the late night pre-travelling confusion came over me… Fixing it now.
Water actually fried your hard drive? Wow. I would have thought the laptop might be messed up but the hard drive itself would have been okay.
Water fried the hard drive and the logic board…. $987. Yup. YeeHAA!